We have established hospitals and orphanages in Jharkhand and Orissa, we have set up agricultural projects, we run a leprosy projects and provided clean water to most remote areas. We run free schools and where appropriate support our young people into Higher Education and Apprenticeships.
We aim to:
- Eradicate Poverty and Promote Social Justice
- Provide Quality Education from Kindergarten through to Further/Higher Education as well as provide access to Apprenticeships
- Provide Basic Health Care and Cataract Projects
- Provide Clean and Uncontaminated Drinking Water
- Promote Community Engagement and Empowerment
- Promote the rights of women and girls through education and awareness
- Reduce intolerance, discrimination and social exclusion and promote respect for diversity and human dignity and life
Who Is Saying This?
It was nothing less than overwhelming to witness the growth the school has made in the past few years and the sheer amount of hard work and compassion involved in allowing it to thrive as it does.
The site of the school and hospital—the facilities that the funds helped provide were impressive and clearly made for a place that the children could feel safe and inspired to try to achieve the best they can.
I personally have had a life changing experience in terms of the children their plight for education, food, clothing, housing/shelter, recreation, friendship/love, physical, social and psychological needs